Wednesday, June 30, 2010



CURA Brazil 2010
Mark 4:26-29
Dear Family and Friends-

In less than one week I will be leaving for Brazil! Words can not describe the excitement and anticipation I have for all that God has placed before me! I am humbled and honored that He has chosen me to "sow" into His kingdom in this way. So many of you have made this possible for me through your prayers, financial support, discipleship and encouragement...for that I am eternally grateful. JT told me from the beginning that "it's not just the mission itself that will leave your life changed, but all that is done to prepare the way for your journey." How right he has been! Whether it was a donation to my "never ending garage sale", the briskets that you donated, smoked, seasoned, chopped, and seasoned some more...the 400 brownies, the tickets you sold, the tickets you bought, the late nights preparing for the bbq, the sweet cards with a financial blessing enclosed, the many hours discipling me or the prayers and commissioning- your gifts of love and sacrifice have touched my heart in a way that truly has left me changed!
Isaiah 6:8 says, "I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: "Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?" Then I said, "Here am I! Send me." I believe that I have not been the only one responding, but that together we have responded to our Lord Jesus and said, "Here am I! Send me." I hope this blog site will be a way that you can experience this mission along side with me. I love and cherish you all!
Sowing into His kingdom,
Robyn


11 comments:

  1. Love the blog! So excited about what God has in store for you AND the people of Brazil. I love you my dear, dear friend. Kenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rob, Jeff Burton a fb buddy from high school answered my plea for help in posting a comment. Now I can write you notes. Love you, Mom July 9, 2010

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rob, Hope you aren't too tired. I've looked at your schedule and looks like you are really busy setting up. Take care, lybtts, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rob, Hope you can get on tonight and give an update. Paigey is wanting to know you are there ok and so are we. We are sure you are, but wouldn't hurt to hear. lol. Prayers are with you and your group. lybtts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rob, At last saw on your facebook that you are there and everyone is wonderful. So thrilled. Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rob, Just read your posts for the 9th and 10th. Couldn't read them before. This sounds like an amazing experience. Aren't you glad you worked so hard to get there. Hope you are taking lots of pics. Get ready to tell everything when you get home. I will want a blow by blow. Praying for you and everyone as a lot of other people are doing. Can't wait to hear what tomorrow holds. lybtts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Rob,

    Loving reading all about this amazing journey you are on. Write as much as possible. Paigey is now with mom and dad. She rode home with Tracy last night. We went to Dallas yesterday had a good time. A few pics on Facebook. I am having trouble figuring all of this out like others but will keep trying. Watch facebook as well in case I am not doing this correct. LOL Love you and hope to hear from you later tonight.
    Kel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rob, I love this blog and fb. It makes me feel closer to you. I'm just so thrilled for you and all you are experiencing. The ice cream story should be a real affirmation that you all are where God wants you to be right now. Just got home from church. We honored Juanita Cypert and her 53 years of service. She is moving to Fort Worth. Lots of people from the past were there and it brougt back so many memories. Get some good sleep tonight. Tomorrow the work begins. lybtts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Robyn, Paige and I slept late this morning but want you to know I'm starting my day off praying for you and the team. I'm anxious to hear how your day goes. I know you are going to use the gifts God has given you over and over today. When you feel really tired remember, "When you have done it unto the least of these . . ." lybtts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Robyn,
    I want to read your stuff and can not figure out how!!!! I will keep trying. Love you, Kel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rob, Kel, Kenda and I can no longer read your daily updates. If you can fix it good, if not please post some things on fb so we will feel connected. We are praying for you and love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete